New on the Latimer Website
- Archbishop Foley Beach to speak at William Orange Memorial Lecture breakfast – click for more details!
- Latimer Focus Issue 43 – Spring 2018
- A statement from our Chair, Rev’d Dave Clancey, regarding General Synod’s recent decision to allow same-sex unions to be blessed (originally sent to Latimer Online subscribers 14 June 2018)
- Double Standards? A Latimer paper prepared by Rev Chris Spark, on divorce and remarriage in light of discussion on same sex relationships in the Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia [Corrigendum: p2. Matthew 5:21 has been replaced with 5:31]
- 2017 AGM ‘View from the Pew’ audio recording – Rev Dave Clancey interviews four members of four different Anglican churches, regarding their opinions on the proposed changes to the Anglican Church.
- 2017 AGM Devotions audio recording – Rev Chris Spark speaks on ‘The one thing we must do’
- Why the Reformation still matters – a transcript of Mark Thompson’s William Orange Memorial Lecture from August 2017 is available to download
What is the Latimer Fellowship?
The Latimer Fellowship is an Anglican fellowship that encourages and supports evangelical thought and comment among New Zealand Anglicans. We offer an evangelical Christian contribution to the discussion of contemporary issues.
Sign up for our newsletter!
We publish "Latimer Online", an occasional, free email newsletter that will help you engage in current Anglican issues and keep you up to date with Latimer events.
Sign up below to begin receiving "Latimer Online" - It's free.