New on the Latimer Website
- Last Latimer Lunch for 2019, Friday 6 December – Q&A with Bishop Steve and Bishop Jay! For more details and to register, click here
- The Latimer Fellowship AGM for 2019 is coming up – Wednesday 20 November, 7:30pm – click here for more details
- Latimer Focus Issue 45 – Winter 2019
- A statement from our Chair, Rev’d Dave Clancey, regarding General Synod’s decision to allow same-sex unions to be blessed (originally sent to Latimer Online subscribers 14 June 2018)
- Double Standards? A Latimer paper prepared by Rev Chris Spark, on divorce and remarriage in light of discussion on same sex relationships in the Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia [Corrigendum: p2. Matthew 5:21 has been replaced with 5:31]
What is the Latimer Fellowship?
The Latimer Fellowship is an Anglican fellowship that encourages and supports evangelical thought and comment among New Zealand Anglicans. We offer an evangelical Christian contribution to the discussion of contemporary issues.
Sign up for our newsletter!
We publish "Latimer Online", an occasional, free email newsletter that will help you engage in current Anglican issues and keep you up to date with Latimer events.
Sign up below to begin receiving "Latimer Online" - It's free.